With this little girl! I seriously cannot get enough of her. She cracks me up. She is so full of life and is constantly on the go. Brooklyn is so sweet and loves to share with everyone. She loves babies so much and always gets down really close to them and talk to them in a really high voice it is so cute! But she definitely has a little bit of sass in her. She is the biggest tease, she will lean in and go to give you a kiss then turn her head and say NO.
Lately she has become quite the "mommy's girl" and I am loving it! She has even starting calling Casey mommy also. And he is not a fan! But I really love how close Brooklyn and I have become. She is my little mini me and best friend. The older she gets the more fun we are having with her. I feel bad to say this but I really am not ready for another kid just yet. I am having too much fun with Brooklyn.
A few of my favorites of Brooklyn:
- She pats my back or arm when she gives me "luvs"
- Whenever someone leaves she says "bye bye, love you"
- She feeds her babies her sippy cup and says "num num" while doing so
- Whenever I put on make up I have to put some on her (I just rub my bronzer brush on her face)
- The way she puckers her lips when I put lip gloss on her
- How she has to wear her "pretties" (necklaces) everywhere we go
- How excited she is when she folds her arms through a prayer. She claps and says yay.
- She will run out of a room and come back in and say "BOO"
- If there is ever a quiet moment she will look at you and say "BOO"
- Our game she loves to play. I pretend to sleep and she says "BOO" to wake me up. Then she pretends to sleep and she breathes really hard out of her mouth like she is snoring till I scare her.
- She wants to snuggle before her nap and when she wakes up
- How obsessed she is with driving anything and everything
GET OUTTA HERE!!!!! Your posts always make me sad that we don't ever get to see you guys! BUT WHAT A CUTIE BROOKLYN IS! I can not wait for lydie to be that age.
ReplyDeleteYou are just about the cutest girls i know! I love looking at all your fun summer adventures! You can definetly tell that Brooklyn is a Harbertson!
ReplyDeleteNICOLE!!!! Holy crap! I just found your blog, don't be freaked!:) Your little girl is adorable! I can not believe you have a one year old!
ReplyDeleteoh my crap she's so stinking cute! i can't believe how big she has gotten!! i miss you guys!
ReplyDelete